TERMS OF PURCHASING GIFT VOUCHERS
1. Gift voucher may be purchased by anybody, either a natural person or legal entity.
2. We offer the following gift vouchers: BRONZE GIFT VOUCHER – PLN 100, SILVER GIFT VOUCHER – PLN120, GOLD GIFT VOUCHER – PLN 200, PLATINUM GIFT VOUCHER – PLN 240 or any multiplication of them.
3. Gift vouchers may be used within one calendar year, i.e. within 12 months from the date of purchase; unused gift voucher are not subject to return.
4. Purchased gift voucher cannot be exchanged for money.
5. Gift voucher may be used for all performances taking place at the Silesian Opera, except for those performed by other theatres, groups, etc.
6. Each gift voucher has its own individual number – code.
7. In order to use the gift voucher:
a) please book you seats in advance by calling us and giving the surname of the gift voucher holder;
b) after the seats booking has been made, a person using gift voucher should present the voucher in the Opera’s box office on the day of the performance (or earlier) in order to receive a ticket for the chosen performance and to mark that the voucher has been used or that its value has been reduced.
8. Gift voucher may be used only up to the amount that is written on the voucher (it is not possible to make additional payment or to use the voucher for a concession ticket).
9. If a customer makes booking for a given performance and they do not come to the box office to collect the ticket, the Silesian Opera reserves the right to xxxxxx
10. Spectators will only be admitted to the auditorium on presenting the voucher and the printed ticket.
11. Gift vouchers may be purchased at the Silesian Opera’s box office in cash, by payment card or by bank transfer to the Opera’s bank account: ING BANK ŚLĄSKI 62 1050 1230 1000 0002 0326 0724.
Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.
Kopiowanie lub powielanie zdjęć ze strony bez zgody autora zabronione